Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 11:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Aion JP english translation, help!.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aion JP english translation, help!.

Guys, I'm so desperate for a help, I don't know where to ask anymore that's why I tried here.

I got a very frustating problem about playing in Aion Japan. I Don't know how to make it work I mean I can't play in english, I tried the replacing thing "l10n folder" and it work, the loading screen and character screen are in english but whenever I start the game, it keep crashing. I got a backup file so I'm good.

I just wanted to know if it is possible to play the japanese server in english like other server did. Japan is the nearest country with aion server. please anyone?

BTW here is the abyssmal progress I've experiencing right now.
[IMG=expandable: 1] [/IMG]

Please anyone?

Help please, I need your attention masters! please.

Old 11/21/2018, 16:50   #2

Know that I will still check this atleast once a day

Old 12/04/2018, 09:06   #3

I'm still wondering if you can help me guys... I will look this post everyday..

Tags
aion, data.pak, english, japan, translation

« Para's Script Library | - »

Similar Threads
Polish to English Translation HELP
11/16/2014 - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 2 Replies
Hello, I need help to translate a polish server(XenoxMt2) into English as i cannot understand anything in the game. Thanks.
German to english translation virtuos-1-neues-tool(Help)
04/25/2013 - Elsword - 2 Replies
I don't know how to do it I have no idea how to write or read german I tried using translaters but it says nonsense so could anybody PM me the english version of virtuos-1-neues-tool also no beggers if ya could :handsdown: your beast!!
[Translation] cabal8 almost full translation no errors
06/06/2008 - Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions - 21 Replies
ok so i found some translations in the forum but for example the force shielder has some bugs when doing rank up quests so i got a fix for that and its just by repatching it with another translation done by Kapa22 so im putting it here so the translation of kapa22 comes with a skin i dont know how to put it off emm and it comes with full quest translation but it doesnt translate the skills or Item descriptions that comes in forceshielder's translation so im putting the links im not intending...
ENGLISH??ENGLISH??ENGLISH??ENGLISH??
10/21/2007 - WoW PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
I NEED A COMPLETELY ENGLISH private server dont post in.. whatever other language u pplz speak in
Conquer PArtner HAck Translation to english!
01/27/2007 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 21 Replies
ok, i got the translation going, but working on buting with this hack we got from bird, ital take a bit, but this is what i got, and soon ill put it in it, and re release the program as this instead of the chinese shit for now use this as your guide