Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Cabal Online > Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 08:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Cabal (Online) Chit-Chat / Class discussion

Old 06/17/2012, 21:20   #31

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,938
@Legacy2
If you don't care about honour, that's a good way to ''waste'' the wexp LOL

Old 06/18/2012, 00:47   #32
Sapere aude

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,946
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartbilf View Post
@Acid
Never had those;O does seem nice. Now that I think about it, I also never just saw one! I should be more into the 'normal gameplay' lol.
Ya there were quite a lot back in ep2-4, i had many against the "enemy-guilds" which we used to flame/pk

Quote:
Originally Posted by strontklit View Post
I have seen quite a few when guilds were really guilds and they tried to be the best, also participated in a few with Erinyes, back in the day when they were nr 3 on the list...

Btw: where is that list now?
Hm idk Erinyes but i guess it's not a Mercury Guild.

The lists were removed quite long ago, as far as i remember, i wonder why o;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legacy2 View Post

what do you say about that? wasted too much wexp? xD
A buddy has just opened one after they introduced this cube system for TG and got a S.Amp rune (sold it for 2kkk lol).

Old 06/19/2012, 23:46   #33

elite*gold: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartbilf View Post
@Legacy2
If you don't care about honour, that's a good way to ''waste'' the wexp LOL
i was ****** off that my fatal gs didnt got the 14 rate in second slot now im running with a 84 cdi and 10 attack red oms gs .__.
Old 06/22/2012, 17:29   #34

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,938
@Legacy2
haha, it's hilarious what people do when they are raging;D

Old 08/12/2012, 00:11   #35

elite*gold: 0
hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legacy2 View Post
i was ****** off that my fatal gs didnt got the 14 rate in second slot now im running with a 84 cdi and 10 attack red oms gs .__.
hmm i will not do the same mistake... i running with mith +15 gs (3) 80 cdi+1 empty slot.. still looking for a cri scroll highest or ssa scroll highest.. can anyone sell me this scrolls hahaha...
Old 08/25/2012, 19:04   #36
Sapere aude

The song which received the biggest amount of hype the last few weeks + Cabal Online

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/25/2012, 20:10   #37

This is my first character in cabal ph.
Warrior level 130

I miss old cabal ph way back 2008 -2009. The vendors vends in channel 1(trade) green despair. It also had 32 channels and now only 16. lol. My favorite map is portlux. Cabal ph now is like hell. Abusive cheaters and hack users was born.
Old 08/25/2012, 20:20   #38
Sapere aude

Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzdarkside View Post
This is my first character in cabal ph.
Warrior level 130

I miss old cabal ph way back 2008 -2009. The vendors vends in channel 1(trade) green despair. It also had 32 channels and now only 16. lol. My favorite map is portlux. Cabal ph now is like hell. Abusive cheaters and hack users was born.
Back then I had a 72% Osmium Daikatana
I actually never had a better weapon but 40% dmg 10% rate isn't bad either.

I never had a full mithril set my best set was full sigmetal 7% amp + hp etc.
Old 08/25/2012, 20:40   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Αcid View Post
Back then I had a 72% Osmium Daikatana
I actually never had a better weapon but 40% dmg 10% rate isn't bad either.

I never had a full mithril set my best set was full sigmetal 7% amp + hp etc.
Osm perfect CDI is my dream weapon way back then but never had it.
Old 08/25/2012, 21:49   #40
Sapere aude

Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzdarkside View Post
Osm perfect CDI is my dream weapon way back then but never had it.
It was like one of the best weapon choices beside Red Osmium 80%/72% or Mithril 40%.

And I sold and re-bought a new Daikatana for like 3 times to make profit from it
Old 10/14/2012, 15:49   #41

The gameplay is silly and has no appeal to be honest, it gets boring too fast.

So who are the ones still getting fun in cabal? and how?!
Old 10/14/2012, 23:22   #42
Sapere aude

Quote:
Originally Posted by joxof View Post
The gameplay is silly and has no appeal to be honest, it gets boring too fast.

So who are the ones still getting fun in cabal? and how?!
And why are you playing Cabal Online if the gameplay is silly in your opinion?

And the most fun you will have together with your buddies or guild.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/17/2012, 07:14   #43

can some1 help me?? i encoutered this problem after the latest gg update in cabal ph.. when i do pvp battles, after that my screen freeze in a moment .. 1-10 seconds maybe.. i try to reinstall the game.. but still, the problem is still there.. TIA for who will help ..

sorry for my bad english .. ^_^
Old 11/21/2012, 19:42   #44

I played Cabal alot a few years ago, and recently got back into the game.
It makes me sad to see that there servers are almost empty now, (EU).
Back then it was soo crowded, 100v100 Tg with queue and alot alot of people in trade channels.

However, I like the unique style of the game and one thing that keeps me playing now is the wish to get better and better gear. Some people don't like gear-based games, but i think its fun because it gives you goals, which also inspires you to play. However, I have some questions for Force Archer if anyone would be able to answer them I would be greatful.

Right now i use 24/7 topaz orb and 20% dmg mithril orb, my set is ST 24/7 amp helm, Terragrace boots and suit 7% amp, St gloves 7% amp.
What would you recommend me get next?
I'm mostly into pve, but I have been away for so long so I don't know what gear to put priority in upgrading next.

Sincerely - Totallyred. Cabal EU.
Old 11/21/2012, 20:06   #45
Sapere aude

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahr_jhae028 View Post
can some1 help me?? i encoutered this problem after the latest gg update in cabal ph.. when i do pvp battles, after that my screen freeze in a moment .. 1-10 seconds maybe.. i try to reinstall the game.. but still, the problem is still there.. TIA for who will help ..

sorry for my bad english .. ^_^
It would be the best to ask the official PH Support I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyRed View Post
I played Cabal alot a few years ago, and recently got back into the game.
It makes me sad to see that there servers are almost empty now, (EU).
Back then it was soo crowded, 100v100 Tg with queue and alot alot of people in trade channels.

However, I like the unique style of the game and one thing that keeps me playing now is the wish to get better and better gear. Some people don't like gear-based games, but i think its fun because it gives you goals, which also inspires you to play. However, I have some questions for Force Archer if anyone would be able to answer them I would be greatful.

Right now i use 24/7 topaz orb and 20% dmg mithril orb, my set is ST 24/7 amp helm, Terragrace boots and suit 7% amp, St gloves 7% amp.
What would you recommend me get next?
I'm mostly into pve, but I have been away for so long so I don't know what gear to put priority in upgrading next.

Sincerely - Totallyred. Cabal EU.
Cabal EU lost at lot of players the past few years because games-masters.com is incompetent in many ways.

I think most people play Cabal Online because you have certain goals to achieve like getting better gear piece by piece or finishing a certain dungeon with the lowest amount of players possible.

Cabal Online was the only game which kept me playing for over 4 1/2 years because of the great guild system, gear, combo systems and entertaining dungeons.

I would say your equipment is already pretty good, as FA you should go for a high magic.attack and amp level. You will loose a few points of magic attack if you go for mithril gear parts. I would change the boots and the 20% dmg orb next and go for a Tera/Sigmetal boots and a 7/10 Mithril Orb or 30% dmg but as a FA you don't really need high critical stats.

« find addres help | Need Cabal PH BOT »