Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Cabal Online > Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 08:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Cabal Online new Class & Cabal 2 News

Old   #1
Sapere aude

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,946
Cabal Online new Class & Cabal 2 News

Cabal Online:

Cabal II: The Neoforce Era:

It looks like Estsoft still cares about Cabal Online even though the game is already over 6 years old by now. The new dungeon, pvp system/area sounds promising but the new class (Heavy Scythe Fighter?) sounds even better.

Cabal 2 just hit the open beta phase in Korea, from now on there will be way more videos on youtube about it I guess. The open beta trailer looks not too bad in my opinion, there still is a combo system (but it will be totally different). It's for sure worth a try, I might buy an account and make some videos for the community.

What's your opinion about the future of Cabal Online & Cabal 2?

Thanks
17 Users
Old 11/14/2012, 21:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
Well,looks nice,hope it will have a great balance gameplay,new features,bigger maps,more dungeons more spots to level,hehe hope the combo system and BM system will be cool, Not much I can say for now,must see more gameplay or hear more info about it,I`m just hopeing it will be a very GOOD game.About the future of cabal 1...I gues only people with slow machines will play it,or they will play it until Cabal 2 Europe will be F2P,,,gues it will will be Pay2Play Europe.We Shall see...

Old 11/14/2012, 21:45   #3

Received Thanks: 1,086
omg b4 this i sayd to everyone i wont play cabal because its same as any other mmorpg like aion or vindictus ir c9 and so on ... but now after those videos i AM so gona PLAY this cabal2... was a big fan of first cabal.. maybe il be a bigger fan of cabal 2 ... is there any way to sign up for cabal2 newsletters to stay informed of when eu will launch beta?
Old 11/14/2012, 23:45   #4
Sapere aude

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxXSkyLineXxx View Post
Well,looks nice,hope it will have a great balance gameplay,new features,bigger maps,more dungeons more spots to level,hehe hope the combo system and BM system will be cool, Not much I can say for now,must see more gameplay or hear more info about it,I`m just hopeing it will be a very GOOD game.About the future of cabal 1...I gues only people with slow machines will play it,or they will play it until Cabal 2 Europe will be F2P,,,gues it will will be Pay2Play Europe.We Shall see...
Cabal 2 will be free2play. Estsoft only develops free2play games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fear-x View Post
omg b4 this i sayd to everyone i wont play cabal because its same as any other mmorpg like aion or vindictus ir c9 and so on ... but now after those videos i AM so gona PLAY this cabal2... was a big fan of first cabal.. maybe il be a bigger fan of cabal 2 ... is there any way to sign up for cabal2 newsletters to stay informed of when eu will launch beta?
Yea it looks quite a bit different than most MMOs but still a lot like AION. I'm not sure about the combo system but I hope that they won't f*ck it up.

There is no European page yet. The first English server will be in Singapore though.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/15/2012, 01:05   #5

**** singapore.. u think eu ppl can play there? ild love to try it now even in korean but how am i supposed to get an account thats a problem

unless someone can register me an account and send it to pm ild rly love that
Old 11/15/2012, 06:20   #6

cabal 2 look so cool!
Old 11/15/2012, 06:46   #7

wat will hapen to the characters of 1st cabal online? if they will release cabal 2? will be the game servers are separated? or the 1cabal online will be merge on cabal 2?
Old 11/15/2012, 09:47   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by createdaccount View Post
wat will hapen to the characters of 1st cabal online? if they will release cabal 2? will be the game servers are separated? or the 1cabal online will be merge on cabal 2?
r u retarded?

i just woke up alrdy made me laugh so hard

if u lived in america and u went to china , would ur become chineese?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/15/2012, 14:12   #9

Quote:
r u retarded?

i just woke up alrdy made me laugh so hard

if u lived in america and u went to china , would ur become chineese?
=))))))))))))))
Old 11/17/2012, 03:15   #10

tower of the undead B3F i think this is gonna be a 4 hour dungeon
Old 11/17/2012, 16:18   #11
Sapere aude

Quote:
damn singapore.. u think eu ppl can play there? ild love to try it now even in korean but how am i supposed to get an account thats a problem

unless someone can register me an account and send it to pm ild rly love that
Well for example Dragon Nest SEA has no IP blocks as far as I know, there might be non otherwise you can still proxy your way through the block.

I don't think that we have many Korean members on elitepvpers and an account is around 20$ at the moment :/ Guess the price will drop after the Open beta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigrolac View Post
tower of the undead B3F i think this is gonna be a 4 hour dungeon
Maybe.

Graphics are kinda disappointing and look awful for a game which was developed for about 7 years :/
And the gameplay looks generic.

I might make this thread the official Cabal 2 Discussion and news thread.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/19/2012, 08:37   #12

im gonna try this Cabal 2 in the first english server because im just as bored as joxof on playing cabal ph
Old 11/19/2012, 17:35   #13
Sapere aude

I won't re-roll on Cabal Online, it's not worth the effort in my opinion and soon or later they will stop updating Cabal Online. It's just a matter of time.

Old 11/20/2012, 16:06   #14

elite*gold: 263
watched the trailers ...
i think i will have wet dreams this night -.-
Old 11/21/2012, 19:17   #15
Sapere aude

It's worth to read his review about Cabal 2:

« Show HP for monster/character | arenaknights cheat »