Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Cabal Online > Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 08:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Cabal Online new Class & Cabal 2 News

Reply
 
Old   #1
Sapere aude


 
elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 51,949
Received Thanks: 10,946
Cabal Online new Class & Cabal 2 News

Cabal Online:



Cabal II: The Neoforce Era:






It looks like Estsoft still cares about Cabal Online even though the game is already over 6 years old by now. The new dungeon, pvp system/area sounds promising but the new class (Heavy Scythe Fighter?) sounds even better.

Cabal 2 just hit the open beta phase in Korea, from now on there will be way more videos on youtube about it I guess. The open beta trailer looks not too bad in my opinion, there still is a combo system (but it will be totally different). It's for sure worth a try, I might buy an account and make some videos for the community.

What's your opinion about the future of Cabal Online & Cabal 2?



Acid is offline  
Thanks
17 Users
Old 11/14/2012, 21:00   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 61
Received Thanks: 1
Well,looks nice,hope it will have a great balance gameplay,new features,bigger maps,more dungeons more spots to level,hehe hope the combo system and BM system will be cool, Not much I can say for now,must see more gameplay or hear more info about it,I`m just hopeing it will be a very GOOD game.About the future of cabal 1...I gues only people with slow machines will play it,or they will play it until Cabal 2 Europe will be F2P,,,gues it will will be Pay2Play Europe.We Shall see...


xxXSkyLineXxx is offline  
Old 11/14/2012, 21:45   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,229
Received Thanks: 1,086
omg b4 this i sayd to everyone i wont play cabal because its same as any other mmorpg like aion or vindictus ir c9 and so on ... but now after those videos i AM so gona PLAY this cabal2... was a big fan of first cabal.. maybe il be a bigger fan of cabal 2 ... is there any way to sign up for cabal2 newsletters to stay informed of when eu will launch beta?
fear-x is offline  
Old 11/14/2012, 23:45   #4
Sapere aude


 
elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 51,949
Received Thanks: 10,946
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxXSkyLineXxx View Post
Well,looks nice,hope it will have a great balance gameplay,new features,bigger maps,more dungeons more spots to level,hehe hope the combo system and BM system will be cool, Not much I can say for now,must see more gameplay or hear more info about it,I`m just hopeing it will be a very GOOD game.About the future of cabal 1...I gues only people with slow machines will play it,or they will play it until Cabal 2 Europe will be F2P,,,gues it will will be Pay2Play Europe.We Shall see...
Cabal 2 will be free2play. Estsoft only develops free2play games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fear-x View Post
omg b4 this i sayd to everyone i wont play cabal because its same as any other mmorpg like aion or vindictus ir c9 and so on ... but now after those videos i AM so gona PLAY this cabal2... was a big fan of first cabal.. maybe il be a bigger fan of cabal 2 ... is there any way to sign up for cabal2 newsletters to stay informed of when eu will launch beta?
Yea it looks quite a bit different than most MMOs but still a lot like AION. I'm not sure about the combo system but I hope that they won't f*ck it up.

There is no European page yet. The first English server will be in Singapore though.




Acid is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/15/2012, 01:05   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,229
Received Thanks: 1,086
**** singapore.. u think eu ppl can play there? ild love to try it now even in korean but how am i supposed to get an account thats a problem

unless someone can register me an account and send it to pm ild rly love that
fear-x is offline  
Old 11/15/2012, 06:20   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 147
Received Thanks: 10
cabal 2 look so cool!
skepjen is offline  
Old 11/15/2012, 06:46   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 0
wat will hapen to the characters of 1st cabal online? if they will release cabal 2? will be the game servers are separated? or the 1cabal online will be merge on cabal 2?
createdaccount is offline  
Old 11/15/2012, 09:47   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,229
Received Thanks: 1,086
Quote:
Originally Posted by createdaccount View Post
wat will hapen to the characters of 1st cabal online? if they will release cabal 2? will be the game servers are separated? or the 1cabal online will be merge on cabal 2?
r u retarded?

i just woke up alrdy made me laugh so hard



if u lived in america and u went to china , would ur become chineese?
fear-x is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/15/2012, 14:12   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 61
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by fear-x View Post
r u retarded?

i just woke up alrdy made me laugh so hard



if u lived in america and u went to china , would ur become chineese?
=))))))))))))))
xxXSkyLineXxx is offline  
Old 11/17/2012, 03:15   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 200
Received Thanks: 12
tower of the undead B3F i think this is gonna be a 4 hour dungeon
pigrolac is offline  
Old 11/17/2012, 16:18   #11
Sapere aude


 
elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 51,949
Received Thanks: 10,946
Quote:
Originally Posted by fear-x View Post
damn singapore.. u think eu ppl can play there? ild love to try it now even in korean but how am i supposed to get an account thats a problem

unless someone can register me an account and send it to pm ild rly love that
Well for example Dragon Nest SEA has no IP blocks as far as I know, there might be non otherwise you can still proxy your way through the block.

I don't think that we have many Korean members on elitepvpers and an account is around 20$ at the moment :/ Guess the price will drop after the Open beta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigrolac View Post
tower of the undead B3F i think this is gonna be a 4 hour dungeon
Maybe.

Graphics are kinda disappointing and look awful for a game which was developed for about 7 years :/
And the gameplay looks generic.


I might make this thread the official Cabal 2 Discussion and news thread.
Acid is offline  
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/19/2012, 08:37   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 200
Received Thanks: 12
im gonna try this Cabal 2 in the first english server because im just as bored as joxof on playing cabal ph
pigrolac is offline  
Old 11/19/2012, 17:35   #13
Sapere aude


 
elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 51,949
Received Thanks: 10,946
I won't re-roll on Cabal Online, it's not worth the effort in my opinion and soon or later they will stop updating Cabal Online. It's just a matter of time.

Acid is offline  
Old 11/20/2012, 16:06   #14
 
elite*gold: 263
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 613
Received Thanks: 352
watched the trailers ...
i think i will have wet dreams this night -.-
CabalRider1.01 is offline  
Old 11/21/2012, 19:17   #15
Sapere aude


 
elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 51,949
Received Thanks: 10,946
It's worth to read his review about Cabal 2:


Acid is offline  
Reply



« Show HP for monster/character | arenaknights cheat »

Similar Threads
Cabal (Online) Chit-Chat / Class discussion
03/13/2017 - Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions - 88 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/ktnrd.png http://with-dmc.com/images/us.png Hello Users, since the cabal online section became a bit boring lately i wanted to spice it up again. Please use this thread to discuss Cabal related problems or to have a little chit-chat about the game itself (also about Cabal 2). All the usual forum rules apply to this thread. You might post here if you have a small question (Class related/Gameplay/Hack/etc) or if you want to share some videos or screenshots with...
WTT For Pet Class Pantera For 140 FB(Cabal Online)
02/22/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
looking for a 100+ Pet Class on Pantera With Adds I have Cabal Account with many 100+ chars or close to it on both servers Venus 140 FB(pets, full slotted Forcy(crit forcy blade) Black suit/ Capa Suit 72 FS Other mules Mercury 130 BL just in osm with like 30m to spare



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.
 
Isekai Nonbiri Nouka | Tales from the Cryptkeeper | Retrica v6.0.2 APK modded