Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 17:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

DEMONS ONLINE 2.0 - New Version 2018

Old   #1

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,123
DEMONS ONLINE 2.0 - New Version 2018

I am happy to inform that today DEMONS ONLINE 2.0 come gone LIVE!

DEMONS ONLINE 2.0 is based on new EO engine providing new graphic interface along with loads of new functions!

VISIT WEBSITE:
DOWNLOAD CLIENT:
INSTRUCTIONS:

DETAILS:
- Level Max Cap 150
- Divine* level Max Cap 50 (Whole Divine Leveling system will be unlocked after max week along with proper description!)
- SHOP SHARDS System - inside game you will find categorized shops along with items to be exchanged for certain Shards! Shards are stoppable via certain ways.
- PK Tournament - currently OFFLINE (in short time expect to see new featured for this version PKT - daily/weekly/monthly!
- LEGION WAR - current time happening: Every SATURDAY 15:00:16:00 (currently claiming rewards by member is OFF awaiting for proper updates that will arrive Very soon )
- All old events such: dragon cave etc are OFFLINE - old trashes that will be replaced by loads of better ones day by day now
- EPs - there is no drop of EPs! EPs usage is very limited on this version. You can use it for example on: buying exp crystals, exp balls on demon panel, buy GOLD, turn demons back to egg, donate to legion contribution for legion usage, trade on booths etc (you can obtain eps only via: legion war - attacking shield, special rare events, few features providing small amounts, trades with players, donations)
- GOLD - gold in new version is as well set to be limited - you wont get millions easily here! So gather it as you will needed for many game features [dont worry in time your pet will be picking up gold and items for you!]
- INVENTORY - By default you will gain 80 spaces in main item bag + 40 spaces for 3 other bags used for shards/materials, tasks and divine needs! Under Warehouse you can store 180 items from all 4 bags! If need more - make character to act as you donkey
- GEAR FORGING - in new version working on gear enter into totally new level. You not only work to upgrade, level up or add bonus but as well to gain 3 sockets with best gems, to upgrade item to divine quality where you can add experience to gear that will increase your attributes! There is as well new SPIRIT socketing function - you can put into gear spirits that will boost by % its attributes!
- COMPOSE - currently only Normal Composing is available (divine Composer will not yet work!).* In this version you can put at once 4 unixes to compose together. Whole composing panel is made to be easier and act more friendly. There wont be any actions against autocomposing here - as long you will not be making big stress to server! All compose materials are available in shop for composer shards - which can be obtained only via hunting and events (in limited by day amounts in donor shop). Max universalXO that is required for later stage composes is 25*. Enjoy!
- WARDROBE - well what to say more, inside this feaure you can store all Your casuals, weapon skins, hairs, avatars and pets Not only saving inventory but making all easier to keep eye on! Check out and enjoy!
- SKILLS - by starting game each class will gain some basic skills. You need to gather Normal Skill Shards fast to buy from market shop better ones. All skills were remodeled and rewritten thats why PLEASE inform about any problems or even hit us with suggestions! Thanks
etc...

WHAT TO Expect to arrive (everyday or every few days will be update with update):
- NEW Divine Maps unlocked (to hunt for divine stuff and divine Exp etc)
- BEAST system (yeah new beast feature for new version)
- Dragon system (locate and eliminate Dragons to gain most precious growth rewards)
- Legion War rewards updated
- Updated and adjusted monster / boss etc drops
- GODDESS SYSTEM (unlock goddess in order to achieve special addiotional attributes(
- SERVANT SYSTEM (decompose items/pets to gain materials | Create special Items from Materials)
- GOD/DIVINE System - possibility to advance into Divine Character and upgrading pets to become Divine...
- Many new featured Mini Events
- Loads of future often updates with new pets/mounts/items/features (with this engine all will be easier and faster!)
- QUESTING
- Features like: Advance Boss Descent, Necro Tomb, TOP STATUES, PK ROOM, Machine Dragon Events, COLLECTION STORAGE and maaany more...

Just to be clear here - many features are DONE and READY for actions - we didnt put all online from start in order to adjust them properly for game and server needs - so we will be turning them step by step

IF You wanna play Eudemons in new shape - Demons Online providing you this option now! We exist since almost 10 years so be sure we will be here for next decade

Some ScreenShoots:

Thanks
1 User
Old 10/27/2018, 18:50   #2

elite*gold: 0
Gratz bro Really Good Server

Old 11/08/2018, 12:54   #3

Just a Heads up here

05.11.2018 Divine addon was released! Divine Quest + 3 Divine hunting Lands for players usage. Loads of new function items (for gears upgrades and not only).
We are everyday adding something useful for nice gameplay.

Come check and join our server - its still on early stages

Old 11/08/2018, 15:20   #4

Hey is there a place we can talk, trying to download the client once i click download it doesnt do anything or start a pop up

Old 11/08/2018, 17:10   #5

nice bro
Old 11/08/2018, 21:02   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by miidgee View Post
Hey is there a place we can talk, trying to download the client once i click download it doesnt do anything or start a pop up
Hey

well there are 3 sources to download from:

GOOGLE DRIVE: http://drive.google.com/file/d/1J7i...8DD6wCqyH/view

MEGA:

or FTP directly:

all available here:

not sure hwhats popping up and where If can send details or even SS on my Private Message here even?
Old 11/18/2018, 17:28   #7

latest engine?
Old 11/23/2018, 00:38   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Fallen[PM] View Post
latest engine?
Well latest available

--------------------------

Just wanted to provide news here as well. Progress ongoing in updates.
Today finished updates to ensure server is FAIR for everyone in same way

I welcome to follow updates log here:

Latest news:
- all normal pets received Fix under gaining properly Minor attributes on born (thanks everyone who put attention on this part )
- all pets received by standard 150 luck
- one new demon (beast master) was provied by normal eggs shards (as one of good alternatives for matk users!)
- Pets are segregated this way to be fair for doantors and no donators - no one will claim that donators have better pets now! Want details - join, check or ask
- Element gaining system were developed - so everyone can make own gear even till +49 elements without putting cent on donations (reminding that +50 elements are on donation gears!).

Server is and will be developed in the aim of FAIR PLAY for everyone. I wish to underline this to people who join and arguing that its pay to win - so NO its NOT and WONT Be

In next days and next weeks on DO 2.0 will arrive loads of action tasks - so join now and be part of development
Old 11/29/2018, 23:09   #9

Today we resigned from using logintool (lt.exe) in order to login to the game - this was problematic for some from beginning so we abandon this lt - everyone will be able to get into game like in old classic ways
Hit here for more details about getting to game:

As well I am encouraging to get familiar with some topics:

Details about POWER DEFENSE factors that works on game:

How to work on SPIRITS to get them high!:

As well please pay attention here:

Demons Online 2.0 exist little over month now - server is developed to keep MAX possible FAIR PLAY and BALANCE! This means even if exist Divine Stones in game to get something faster - there were provided ways and options (matter of just reading and learning) to get to same point with proper work in game If anyone will have any doubts or questions always can ask for explanations!

So Again INVITING everyone warmly - Join now and be a part of progressing developments! Next step will be many daily actions provided for more fun
Old 12/05/2018, 23:40   #10

Well after I've wasted quite a lot of days with this server I gotta say, it's a good server.
The major problem with it is that the server is way more Pay2Win than the official TQ/netdragon servers.
Old 12/06/2018, 23:57   #11

BlackNovice... I wanted but decided wont be fighting here...

you have your opinion - ok .. I believe its totally wrong and blind opinion considering donations part(double hurting knowing that mostly its me who losing money to keep up everything). Anything under DS shop like gear and pets are doable or obtainable even for free via hunting (yes even donor pets you can chose for free later for XX kills!). But its ok you played few days on "hard rate" server so I can understand fact that you felt its all hard and players who played for over last month and got to current point looking suspicious to you... (as hows its possible they got that far and me not -.-)
Still DO never aimed on money :/ There are pretty nothing on development that is aiming on donations! Everything is Free to obtain by playing. Donations that are incoming are not even enough to cover server bills... Mostly opinions like yours are just tales and fuds generated by some and spread to others :/

Some of you believe server gaining money - No its NOT! Server Does NOT earn money! Server exist Only because creator is paying for its bills since long time, because creator is working till now on keeping it alive (and updated)... If any donations arriving its only big smile knowing that wont need to pay alone for everyone fun.
You can not be believing - I can understand that because for what reason as how person like me would be killing himself daily to work on server that doesnt bring money, making himself slave to work for players and in the end of the day hearing that you care only about money - YES I am IDIOT like by big I - because I believe people in EO world still wish to play fair good quality server. But when it is given - its nothing but complains that born from broken imagination of reality.

So think and believe on what you wish. Your choice your decision.

Demons Online 2.0 will be strongly provided with addons until end of year - If players wont be happy - then decision will happen - because yes for sure no one will be spending 15 hours daily + paying additionally for server to allow everyone having fun while in same time everyday will be trashed by very unpleasant complains about stuff that just think or heard about - that is wrong, have no sense at all!

Hate and irrational expectations is what is eating this world since years now. There are no more happy faces even when get what wish - probably everyone have just to much and everything so the mind is flipping :/

If wish - join the Game and have fun. If you believe its pay to win - I wont be convincing - just decide on yourself - I am washing hands from this - I did what I believe should be good inside game to remain fairness but minds cannot change or adjust!

Cheers.
Old 12/07/2018, 23:40   #12

I'm sorry to tell you mate, but you made things way too hard to obtain, you gotta grind for them way too much, also there are things that can be obtained just by cashing. In those few days I played I've seen enough and those days I've been there,most of the players that just wanted to have fun actually quitted really fast because cashers get impossible to beat from the get go. Before you talk about " fair good quality server" you can check the official server now.. The amount of time you need to grind on your server for some things is the same amount or even more amount of time than you need to grind for items/pets on the official now. I'm not trying to badmouth your server but this is the real truth and you should definetly check official before you make your own server even harder than official itself.
Old 12/08/2018, 18:29   #13

I wonder if you notice fact that you played server under beta stage - and its on purpose kept on low rates until finished implementing loads of rest parts (parts that will give additional gains so rate wont be anymore that low). Of course if you just base for now only on grinding it will take time. This way beta is carried - instead of cleaning in the end. Guess many just missing this part totally (probably reading message upon entering game is to much time consuming).

About cashers part - I am pretty sure you have no idea about what you writing here - but of course if you wish to be able to beat players who playing weeks everyday hard by your 3 days old char - then true no chance - would be really f***d up if COULD ... then this would be sign that playing wont mean much.
As well true that few players knows well what is what on new version because played on Chinese official even - this way rising faster and easier then others that still learning how to bite this new version - but still this has nothing to do with donations! The problem I am trying to explain is that You just THINK donators rules because you put it into your mind that cannot be other way... as how other way people would be able to be stronger -.- thats my problem against your opinion.
I guess even if I would remove DS shop - you would say I am selling things under the table - because how other way players got them -.- Thats how you creating own vision.

Example1: 50 element geear available in DS shop - you can make +49 element gear within week of even just hard grinding and playing proepry with current available options! To much effort? To long? If so then you looking for high rate server - not here to be found!
Ba - with goddess addon - +10 or +20+ elements wont make any difference anyway!

Example2: Donor pets available at DS shop - some obtainable after killing 500k monsters (players already reaching 2mill monsters kills!) for Free, some similar in power pets available via normal shards (drop-able in good amount). Besides game does not care if you use donor pet or normal pet if you dont know how to use it on later game stage - and till then without bigger trying you could anyway obtain any egg via different way to work on. So again claiming cashers have better is just effect of being lazy to grab them with just "playing"

Example3: Spirits in shop - available lvl 1 and lvl6. If you know how spirits works you would understand that soon these spirits will anyway be removed from DS shop because its useless to put them there. Why? I wont be explanining but as a player who know how to work on spirits should be obvious. In other words - this part can ONLY help get faster "first" spirits which later anyway you will have unlimited...

Example4: shards in DS shop, mounteggs, skins, suits, unlimited randomportal etc - those are stuff that helps getting easier playing and more fun from playing - but cannot influence on being stronger then player who just grind more and do many other actions in order to obtain more resources!
Cant give more examples because nothing more in DS shop -.-

Similar way was/is on classic version - since years very little donations if any - DS are obtainable via leveling up doomsady levels - so huge part of DS inside game coming from normal playing - but when player enter game and see all these DS say that "IT MUST BE LOADS OF MONEY" - and again wrong - thats how You wish to see it - and it looks like this until you start digging and checking up closer.

Anyway if you love so much official - play there, its easier and everything so free there and here so hard and only for cashers possible.
I am trying to make server Free and Fair - and if there are some stuff obtainable via donations - everything is being developed this way that it can help but not switch the line!

For me you just wish to play on private server that provides everything for free and easy without need of hard playing... server that after week you will think about quitting because of being already maxed.

Sorry for large amount of text - but simply its hurting when people touching cases about which have no idea besides assumptions!

Last words - I am one of the last eo developers here that work trying to provide place to play this game for free different way then official server... working not only for free but as well using own money to keep everything online. Problem is that I am starting to see that no one care about this... and I understand more why everyone just abandoning and closing servers nowdays!
Old Today, 04:41   #14

Coming from a new player on the server, Soul is constantly working on updates that make it easier for new players and better for everyone overall. I'd recommend the server.

Thanks
1 User

« Legacy-Online [a brand new server] | - »