Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] SFEC multi-hack

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile [Release] SFEC-TR (free multi-hack)

After some time of testing, I'm finally releasing:

The SFEC-TR Multihack

14-12-18 Teleport & Rewind Position added!
Features:

SMART-SWIFTNESS No key press needed. This trainer will give you toon smart-swiftness with no hotkey needed to be pressed. That means you will be in swiftness every time out of combat, avoiding clipping and suspicious glances at you.

SEE IT IN ACTION:

FLYING: Default keybind to LCTRL key. Just jump and keep pressed the key while flying. Very responsive output!

ESP: Default keybind to F10. Toggle OBJECT ESP ability. Only x64 free hack with this feature.

CLIMBING & CLIPPING: Default keybinds to V and RCTRL respectively. Toggle IN-GAME your ability to climb walls, and ground you down.

TELEPORT: Default keybind to Rshift : HOLD 3 SEC & RELEASE Rshift to save your position. Press Rshift again to TELE there.

REWIND: Default keybind to Ralt : SFEC-TR save your position every 5 sec. Press Ralt to TELE back where you were 5 sec ago.

SEE ALL THAT IN ACTION:

Additional Functions:

RADAR: Default keybind to F11. Look for enemies & friendlies directly in your minimap natively Only x64 free hack with this feature..

The console application will show you when your toon's speed, gravity, 'climbing' , ESP status or radar toggle changes.

Instructions:

Code:
Run the exe as admin while running Gw2-64.exe (gw2's default 64 bits process name) .  

That's it.

Keybinds:

Each function could be attached to certain keys. Read carefully the instructions on first-time run.

Console screenshot:

Download link: Updated: 141218

c8new's beer count on the way to buy PoF:
4 / 10

Help SFEC development, donating or buying me a beer BELOW HERE !

TROUBLESHOOTING:

GETTING SFEC TO RUN:
  • Missing required files error: Install Visual C++ 2015 here
  • Win 10- Smartscreen doesn't allow program to run: Do yourself a favor and take down smartscreen like
  • Win 10- Some reports talk about program need to be clicked in order to work. That's not expected, please post your feedback if this is happening to you.
  • File is called tor.exe trying to evade process detection used by Anet spyware in March's ban wave.
  • I know exes aren't trustworthy so theres virustotal report:

KEYBINDS:

Keybind file is generated by SFEC itself, it's named sfeckeys.ini in SFEC running directory. It should content something like this:

Code:
FLYING_TOGGLE 162
CLIP_TOGGLE 163
CLIMB_SWITCH 86
ESP_SWITCH 121
SAVNLO_SWITCH 161
REWIND_SWITCH 165
RADAR_SWITCH 122
The number at each item side, is the decimal value of the key as listed here: however, not every single key can be attached to each hack, SFEC checks if the key number is in hte permitted range:

For toggles: lctrl, rctrl, lalt, ralt, lshift, rshift
For switches: f9, f10, f11, f12, u, o, p, h, j, k, i, l, v, b, n, m

If you need to regenerate keybind file, just delete it. SFEC will ask for keybinds again.
Btw, console shows when bindings are correct, and shows if keybinds file is being read.

RADAR:

Try activating it and waypointing to a mayor city after that. Btw, console should show when you activate Radar.

TODO LIST:

Direct injection dll to keep away w10 possible problems @

CHANGELOG:
14-12-18 : Ninja patch.
13-12-18 : Teleport & rewind added.
13-12-18 : Updated to ninja patch.
12-12-18 : Updated to ninja patch.
11-12-18 : Updated to XMAS patch.
29-11-18 : Updated to ninja patch.
27-11-18 : Updated to current patch.
15-11-18 : Updated to ninja patch.
15-11-18 : Updated to current patch.
14-11-18 : Updated to Sigil revamp patch. Donator @
31-10-18 : Updated to current patch.
17-10-18 : Updated to halloween ninja patch 2.
16-10-18 : Updated to halloween ninja patch 1.
16-10-18 : Updated to halloween patch.
09-10-18 : Improved verbose. Fixed mount crash bug @ Removed console text spam on mount.
03-10-18 : Updated to ninja patch.
03-10-18 : Added beer counter. Troubleshooting notes on keybinds.
02-10-18 : Added keybinds and minimap radar functionality. @ @
01-10-18 : Post images up.
30-09-18 : First beer bought! Ty anon donor!
25-09-18 : After 4 rest days... Updated to another micropatch.
21-09-18 : Updated to another micropatch. Cmon anet...
20-09-18 : Updated to micropatch.
19-09-18 : Updated to micropatch.
18-09-18 : Updated to new LS episode - Fastest shooter in the west
12-09-18 : "not the first one" but the only one. Ty @
05-09-18 : Added some troubleshooting notes. Ty @
30-08-18 : Updated to second flash patch of the week.
29-08-18 : Updated to flash patch.
28-08-18 : Updated to current patch. Released SFEC multi hack.
18-08-18 : Possible flying bugfix.
16-08-18 : Added flying and climbing. Updated to current patch.
08-08-18 : Updated to current patch.
31-07-18 : Updated to current patch.
27-07-18 : Updated to current patch.

Thanks
15 Users
Old 08/29/2018, 10:35   #2

Hi Thanks for the update!.

Just noticed Object ESP seems to crash the game

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/29/2018, 16:07   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanseano View Post
Hi Thanks for the update!.

Just noticed Object ESP seems to crash the game
It's working ok for me. Check latest version. I updated hack just some hours ago.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/30/2018, 03:27   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by c8new View Post
It's working ok for me. Check latest version. I updated hack just some hours ago.
Can confirm was working earlier, might've been just me diddling around when it crashed

Ninja broke it tho XD

Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/30/2018, 03:45   #5

Hack updated on main post! Kudos everyone
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/30/2018, 04:29   #6

Tested and Working.

Thanks for the update
Old 08/30/2018, 05:35   #7

After Patch for me not working ;(
Old 08/30/2018, 05:47   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by eulenbär View Post
After Patch for me not working ;(
Re-download it, it was just updated.
Old 09/04/2018, 09:41   #9

Object ESP seems to crash the game
Old 09/05/2018, 00:11   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooddtaa View Post
Object ESP seems to crash the game
Yeah, is working ok. Mybe could be a PoF issue. I dont have the expansion. Confirm that plz @ddta
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/05/2018, 19:10   #11

Exclamation

SOME (HONEST from the end users perspective) FEEDBACK THAT SHOULD HELP GET PPL USING THIS APP EASIER <3

windows seems to be failing to ALLOW the exe file to run on 64x win 10 ran as admin, and windows itself comes up with blue screen and the text DONT RUN and no other options when i click MORE INFO (i recall there USED to be a way to click RUN ANYWAYS but i dont see that option could some fine sir with experience in these matters direct me, thanks so much fam <3 looking forward to trying this the build in maps sound really nice for use with xpadder macro tool! (i already use it and have a nice profile build for gw2 so this would compliment it very nicely i appreciate everyone who worked on the project! and your patience with me im new at these)

FEEDBACK EDIT 1: i believe if your on win 10 you will want to disable SMARTSCREEN "so called feature" that prevents you from running the exe (perhaps worth a note in original post and to include this? Hope the feedback helps out fam, much thanks and much love! - V

FEEDBACK EDIT 2:
ok fam we got the exe running SCORE! <3 next it seems i am missing some essential dynamic link lib files (dll files) needed to run the exe ( I am off to fetch these manually and place them in the same directory as the exe as im not sure what else to do but here are the 2 errors that occur upon launch win 64 using 64 client gw2 if this info helps as i suspect youll want it. (turned out you just need redist 2015 c++ to get these installed and reged)

FEEDBACK EDIT 3: perhaps include a link in original post for this http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=48145 without it installed endusers will be missing dll files needed for the exe to run correctly (on win 10 64 at anyrate)

FEEDBACK EDIT 4:
on 64x windows using 64x client gw2 win 10 ran as admin all features worked other than "FLYING: Attached to LCTRL key. Just jump and keep pressed the key while flying. Very responsive output!" and i tried going to the console then clicking it (because the others you have to do this with) but no luck i do play in windowed mode perhaps this has an effect but all the mods work other than flying so far!

LASTLY: (now that ive got the application running) THIS IS A REALLY GREAT PROGRAM AND DESIGNED VERY THOUGHTFULLY I AM VERY THANKFUL! THIS SHOWS SOME SERIOUS POTENTIAL! IMPRESSIVE PLEASE SHOW THIS SUPPORT!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/05/2018, 21:18   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vetta View Post
SOME (HONEST from the end users perspective) FEEDBACK THAT SHOULD HELP GET PPL USING THIS APP EASIER <3

windows seems to be failing to ALLOW the exe file to run on 64x win 10 ran as admin, and windows itself comes up with blue screen and the text DONT RUN and no other options when i click MORE INFO (i recall there USED to be a way to click RUN ANYWAYS but i dont see that option could some fine sir with experience in these matters direct me, thanks so much fam <3 looking forward to trying this the build in maps sound really nice for use with xpadder macro tool! (i already use it and have a nice profile build for gw2 so this would compliment it very nicely i appreciate everyone who worked on the project! and your patience with me im new at these)

FEEDBACK EDIT 1: i believe if your on win 10 you will want to disable SMARTSCREEN "so called feature" that prevents you from running the exe (perhaps worth a note in original post and to include this? Hope the feedback helps out fam, much thanks and much love! - V

FEEDBACK EDIT 2:
ok fam we got the exe running SCORE! <3 next it seems i am missing some essential dynamic link lib files (dll files) needed to run the exe ( I am off to fetch these manually and place them in the same directory as the exe as im not sure what else to do but here are the 2 errors that occur upon launch win 64 using 64 client gw2 if this info helps as i suspect youll want it. (turned out you just need redist 2015 c++ to get these installed and reged)

FEEDBACK EDIT 3: perhaps include a link in original post for this http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=48145 without it installed endusers will be missing dll files needed for the exe to run correctly (on win 10 64 at anyrate)

FEEDBACK EDIT 4:
on 64x windows using 64x client gw2 win 10 ran as admin all features worked other than "FLYING: Attached to LCTRL key. Just jump and keep pressed the key while flying. Very responsive output!" and i tried going to the console then clicking it (because the others you have to do this with) but no luck i do play in windowed mode perhaps this has an effect but all the mods work other than flying so far!

LASTLY: (now that ive got the application running) THIS IS A REALLY GREAT PROGRAM AND DESIGNED VERY THOUGHTFULLY I AM VERY THANKFUL! THIS SHOWS SOME SERIOUS POTENTIAL! IMPRESSIVE PLEASE SHOW THIS SUPPORT!

Ty for your support! I was unaware of the problems in win 10, as I'm running win8.1, and the application doesn't need to be clicked in order to work. I'd like to have more feedback on that issue.

Btw, just added your links to OP to help ppl that havent done it work.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/05/2018, 21:25   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by c8new View Post
Ty for your support! I was unaware of the problems in win 10, as I'm running win8.1, and the application doesn't need to be clicked in order to work. I'd like to have more feedback on that issue.

Btw, just added your links to OP to help ppl that havent done it work.
np and you do indeed have my support, i find you have more integrity here than any other tools ive used like unf i didnt care for too much so ill stick with this one, each to their own but i look at the person providing it not just the trainer and i want you to know i see and appreciate your character and pride as a contributor, thank you so much for this , it is a proper alternitive to the other options seemingly lacking integrity. Thank you so much anon <3 stay legion and much love.
Old 09/05/2018, 21:42   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vetta View Post
This could be related to Win 10 security features including some type of inter-application blocking, or stuff like that. I remember an issue like this in UnF some time ago.

Btw, i'd work on a auto injected hack to avoid this. In the meanwhile i'd appreciate more feedback on this, including screenshots if possible.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/06/2018, 17:32   #15

I have some feedback.

First of all, it is nice to see that you improved this so much. Initially, I started using this inject when it was just swiftness and nothing else. I actually had a simple macro before that would build quickly press H, go to build, stack up swiftness and close it again ... just so I have like 2 minutes of swiftness. But it was a pain sometimes, especially if combated suddenly.

I didn't want any of the other hacks because I don't really like getting banned but who knows, maybe this is fairly undetectable, though maybe it is a naive thought.

Either way, the only concerns I have are just the hotkeys.

First time I activated clipping and climbing was by mistake. I was just typing and had a big C in my text and it was on. Kind of gave myself away ... fortunately no eyebrows were raised I think.

But the bigger issue is the Ctrl on jump. Now, I know that you have to press both at the same time but that is not really true in practice. Sometimes I just press Ctrl to target something within my party and start flying ... not great within public areas. I'd appreciate a different hotkey or the ability to configure it (put in an .ini that we can customize or something if you don't want to make a HUD for it which I understand). But I want to fly only then when I really want to fly, this should not be a simple accident. And to elaborate on the space/ctrl from before: Sometimes when you are on dunes or hills, it goes off even without pressing Space. Just when you press Ctrl. I would assume that sometimes being in the air alone can trigger it but I would need to experiment more to reproduce and report it properly.

Still, I'd like to say thanks for this hack and keep up the good work! Been part of many projects like this and I know how to appreciate good work.

Thanks
2 Users

« GW2Minion Bot - Leveling, Farming, Questing, Gathering, PVP, Assist and more! | - »