Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 09:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Pluto | 110 Cap | High Rates | Zero Edits | Silk/H | Long-Term | G.O 21.10

Old 10/26/2018, 18:51   #151

elite*gold: 0
" we've just decreased Immortal Stone price to make it more play2win "

dafuq

Old 10/26/2018, 22:32   #152

this server has more work
1- EXP rate problem
2- Ch master lvl why down ?

Old 10/26/2018, 22:32   #153

Stop with the h8 guys, this is a good server.
P.S If someone has a clean nova bow and wants to trade for a "Str 7, Int 7, +5" nova bow, pm "dievs", because I can't stand it when Int is above Str on items.

-----------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIV View Post
this server has more work
1- EXP rate problem
2- Ch master lvl why down ?
There's no EXP problem and china mastery total is not down, it was 400, and it is 400 now.
Old 10/26/2018, 22:40   #154

Quote:
Originally Posted by deivukx77 View Post
Stop with the h8 guys, this is a good server.
P.S If someone has a clean nova bow and wants to trade for a "Str 7, Int 7, +5" nova bow, pm "dievs", because I can't stand it when Int is above Str on items.

-----------------------

There's no EXP problem and china mastery total is not down, it was 400, and it is 400 now.
Simple from level 1 to 101, after

Old 10/26/2018, 22:44   #155

Quote:
Simple from level 1 to 101, after
It is how it's made, actually it's better this way.

P.S already traded my bow.
Old 10/26/2018, 23:38   #156

And GHOST SERVER :
Old 10/27/2018, 01:01   #157

Quote:
And GHOST SERVER :
Are you unable to read? There's a HWID limit. You can have 3 accounts opened at the same time on 1 computer. Is your IQ this low? He might be using more than one computer...
Old 10/27/2018, 11:32   #158

Hahah holy ****, guess why I didn't join with my mates (after testing the beta [last few hours of beta] phase).. simply? no one of the bugs/glitches were fixed, and there are still so many running out, some that of us joined abused them so hard... and guess are kinda rich hahahah xD gold has no value, neither silk, so nothing anymore has a value here, people are just playing to abuse varius glitches/bugs that are avablive. :P But, guess what.. I've few bugs ready for the FW hahah, can't wait to see the enemys crying when they can't kill a NPC guY haHAHAHA xD

And kinda this server is waste of time, the admin has no idea about anything regarding the game. The supporters neither have no clue, just trash i'd say. Aswell, regarding the discord ban for YingYang for using McCuntying I don't see something offensive there, and honestly If "Roman McCartney" thinks he is the only guy that contains "Mc" in his name/lastname, he is really wrong .. but he is only a arab pretending to be from US.. so that's the reason mostly likely hahahha xD
Good luck another trash failure arab serverlar!
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/27/2018, 19:45   #159

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katara* View Post
Hahah holy ****, guess why I didn't join with my mates (after testing the beta [last few hours of beta] phase).. simply? no one of the bugs/glitches were fixed, and there are still so many running out, some that of us joined abused them so hard... and guess are kinda rich hahahah xD gold has no value, neither silk, so nothing anymore has a value here, people are just playing to abuse varius glitches/bugs that are avablive. :P But, guess what.. I've few bugs ready for the FW hahah, can't wait to see the enemys crying when they can't kill a NPC guY haHAHAHA xD

And kinda this server is waste of time, the admin has no idea about anything regarding the game. The supporters neither have no clue, just trash i'd say. Aswell, regarding the discord ban for YingYang for using McCuntying I don't see something offensive there, and honestly If "Roman McCartney" thinks he is the only guy that contains "Mc" in his name/lastname, he is really wrong .. but he is only a arab pretending to be from US.. so that's the reason mostly likely hahahha xD
Waiting for your server
Old 10/27/2018, 19:45   #160

I have in game issues suggestions, also donation issues. And there is literally nobody that i can actually reach for feedbacks and to solve my problems. Thats a lame service. You need somebody always online who can provide some help on need.
Old 10/28/2018, 13:56   #161

Where is the place to buy this egy set?
Old 10/28/2018, 19:12   #162

Quote:
Hahah holy fuck, guess why I didn't join with my mates (after testing the beta [last few hours of beta] phase).. simply? no one of the bugs/glitches were fixed, and there are still so many running out, some that of us joined abused them so hard... and guess are kinda rich hahahah xD gold has no value, neither silk, so nothing anymore has a value here, people are just playing to abuse varius glitches/bugs that are avablive. :P But, guess what.. I've few bugs ready for the FW hahah, can't wait to see the enemys crying when they can't kill a NPC guY haHAHAHA xD

Ah, it's you again. Autism level rises.

Well well well Katara, where shall I begin with you and your personality...
I've seen alot of attentionwhores and big-talkers in my 27years, but you are like a cockroach you never wanted to have. Without being too personal now, you judge other people by how they look. Wake up. You look like downsyndrome, with downsyndrome.

I have seen you on so many private Servers past months, always thought you are a coded bot to spread negativity.

You complain about how developers do their work, how designers create stuff, how supporters try their best to help the community. Please do not judge others on how they work if you have never(just a guess from how you appeared to me) been in such a position, not just talking about gameroles, also IRL. you seem very young, maybe didn't get that much experiences on how business works. Time will teach you. By saying that I have to defend alot of Admins, Supporters etc on alot of private servers and I truly hope they agree with what I am trying to explain to you.

I agree in some points, that Pluto has done a few mistakes and is yet doing mistakes which i personally disagree with the Admins in several points, It became something that I thought won't happen. But you cannot blame the Supporters for that. They WORK for the Admins, but if theres a lack of communication between the Admin and his employees, of course Supporters are not able to help the community. Makes sense right?

I can only speak for myself, but hopefully my colleagues in Supp team agree with me. We do our best, we try to satisfy every single player in our freetime and we try to do our job. a job is a job and shoul always be taken very serious. Please understand that...

When I first heard that you are going to make a Server, YOU. The one who knows everything better than other people. I am looking forward to your project and if it's a Katara original Server, i expect something amazing. with 0, ZERO bugs and smooth gameplay at day 1. Maybbe you can be the one who does everything right at Launch. Time will show.

Good luck!
I hope your day was as nice as my butt.
Taco
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/30/2018, 00:04   #163

Is it the "katara"? the most toxic guy in the whole sro scene?
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/30/2018, 13:04   #164

so here are my complaints about this server: too many Gbots, chinese balance buff is a piece of **** and a fraud. rogues and warriors can 1 hit china players even if they have +9+10 nova gear. bard buffs won't work properly. that's about it i guess

please try to fix bard buffs, and disable warrior buffs in survival arena. your turkish/arabic/egyptian friends are cheating in there.
Old 10/30/2018, 13:19   #165

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopca7 View Post
so here are my complaints about this server: too many Gbots, chinese balance buff is a piece of shit and a fraud. rogues and warriors can 1 hit china players even if they have +9+10 nova gear. bard buffs won't work properly. that's about it i guess

please try to fix bard buffs, and disable warrior buffs in survival arena. your turkish/arabic/egyptian friends are cheating in there.
Hello, snoopca7.
Thanks for writing your complaints, I will reply to each and every complaint you have written below.
1-Too many gbots
-There is nothing we can do about this. They get almost nothing from goldbotting anyway, so it doesn't really matter. It's pointless.

2-Chinese balance is a piece of shit
-Could you tell us how can we improve it?

2.1-EU Warriors and Rogues can 1 hit any ch player
-I personally was watching the last 3 Survival Arenas and I can tell that I never saw a european character 1 hitting a chinese character, unless the chinese character was int and had no snow with a noob set. However, if you do have suggestions to make this better, please write them.

3-Bard buffs won't work properly
Bard danaces overlap with the damage increase scrolls and the guard tambour overlaps with the damage absorption scroll. This is one of our balance changes.

4-In our next update, we add the mandatory PvP Cape feature which forces anyone inside the Survival Arena to equip pvp capes ->Warrior buffers will be killable.

Pluto Online has reached 1550 players online yesterday! It's never too late to join, you can always catch up with the old players!
The server has been running with no stability issues for over a week now! It's very stable and has literally 0 lags and no known bugs at the moment.

Quote:
Hahah holy fuck, guess why I didn't join with my mates (after testing the beta [last few hours of beta] phase).. simply? no one of the bugs/glitches were fixed, and there are still so many running out, some that of us joined abused them so hard... and guess are kinda rich hahahah xD gold has no value, neither silk, so nothing anymore has a value here, people are just playing to abuse varius glitches/bugs that are avablive. :P But, guess what.. I've few bugs ready for the FW hahah, can't wait to see the enemys crying when they can't kill a NPC guY haHAHAHA xD

I won't even read a word from what you wrote because I know that literally everything you write is nonsense and bullshit. You, dude, really need to grow up and maybe even visit a psychologist.